The ReMoni Gateway is routing data from sensors to ReCalc, and parameter settings from ReCalc to the sensors.
We offer a coherent data-chain solution, so you avoid the risk of different vendor systems not working together. The gateway can receive data from up to 500 sensors.
When more Gateways are used, they will distribute the signals from the sensors themselves.
If multiple Gateways are used, it will make the system redundant and thereby even more robust.
The Gateway can transmit measuring data to our ReCalc service using LAN, WiFi or Mobile networks.
- Wireless communication with sensors
- The size of the access point box is determined by the antenna, to ensure a robust signal.
- Multiple gateways can be installed and operate simultaneously, and ensure redundancy on the internet-connection.
- Power supply: Standard supply (i.e. 5Vdc, 2A).
- The heart of the gateway is the Raspberry Pi. We currently use a Raspberry Pi 3+, but we plan to extend to use other boards/gateways too, besides the Raspberry Pi.
- Data transmission to internet and cloud: LAN, Mobile data network (optional), or WiFi (optional).
- Data security: Data from sensors, transmitted to the cloud, are handled encrypted.
- All ReMoni products are tested individually, before shipped from factory.
For more details, visit: https://www.remoni.com/products/data-chain/
Included in this product
Everything needed to set up a ReMoni Gateway is included in this product
Note: The gateway requires an internet connection to transmit data to ReCalc (it will still collect sensor data when there is no internet).
Use a LAN cable (not included), Setup the gateway’s built-in WiFi or insert a Mobile dongle.
We’re delivering the Gateway in a small practical box, assembled and ready to set up.