Our easy to clamp-on power sensor for surveillance and alarm purpose.
PowerMoniSpot is simply mounted onto the outside of the normal double insulated power cables for your critical units/devices, to start monitoring. It’s much easier to install than all other sensors on the market, because it is simply mounted directly onto the outside of the existing cables. No other meters in the market can be used in that way.
It can be used directly as it is for surveillance purpose, or calibrated to give a good indication of the actual power consumption for single phased or three phased homogeneous cables.
PowerMoniSpot now comes with a highly advanced metal film, that – when wrapped around the sensor – completely isolates it from the noise and unwanted disturbance from other cables and electronics nearby.
- Cable mounting: Multi-core power cables, 50/60 Hz (~5%), 115-400 V AC.
- Installation: Clamp-on outside the cable’s double insulation.
- Typical installation time: 1 minute.
- Measurement level: Single device.
- Repeatability accuracy: ~2 %
- Current measurement accuracy: ~5% when calibrated.
- Calibration: On-site calibration if precise measurements is required.
- Device types: for two-wire consumers, or homogeneous three/four wire consumers.
- Clearance: minimum distance to other cables: 0,1 m, and more if it is a heavy load cable.
- Battery type: 1 x 3.6 V 2.5 Ah AA Li-Me battery.
- Battery lifetime: ~15 years.
For more details, visit: https://www.remoni.com/products/sensors/powermoni/